Wednesday, August 29, 2012

So after a long struggling road Im making headway

So not worth sharing but I've been trough a bit of a rough path, and I'm not here to spill my guts but let me tell you one thing no manner through what you go, if you don't keep your wits about you it is very easy to lose yourself in your own problems so hold on tight and keep up the good fight. . .

So whats been getting me through all of this mess, I seriously cant pin it down possibly religion, good friends I am not sure how but I am working at it daily I keep busy the busier you keep the further you go I feel it is as if the more I work the less the problems come I spent about a month just contemplating but continued to read positive literature and work through the things I am by no means feeling ready to move on yet but I am getting there and its not that bad.  . .

No comments:

Post a Comment