Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Never loose faith in yourself

Well hello guys yes I suppose its time I stood up and started thinking straight again, I have been through a terrible rough patch and struggled to face the world let alone just the few people around me . . .every day has been hard and I'm tired of it I decided to step up and make a change but one thing apart from having a good friend to confide in, I have this vision of the future and where I want to be . . .And no matter how sad and unhappy I was feeling looking at this vision got me going every time. . .Yes it was a bit of a struggle but I got there, I wont say Im not still slightly feeling the effect of what I went through but I have to admit that a vision for your future and some dreams and goals can carry you on through most things. . .So if I can give one bit of advice ever it would be define yourself reach for you dreams and one day they will reach for you.

I am not there yet but working hard every day to attain what I want in my life and how I want my life to be. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment