Monday, April 26, 2010

Drive yourself on

I try and be as successful as possible without getting down that much anymore so how do you stay driving on so to say to get to a level where you are successful well as all the people say a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. I prefer to not walk that far and make my goals and mini successes a lot smaller so begin your journey today of 100 steps and 10 sessions of 100 steps end up in 1000 steps in any way but what I have to admit which I found what was really making the turnaround in my life so far was deciding what I wanted (AND DOCUMENTING IT) and then trying out an action plan of getting there. The only reason I am not where I want to be is because I haven’t done enough don’t give life credit for something you could or could not have accomplished

Well that comes out weird but I hope I at least gave you some inside into driving yourself on the “Studied way”.

No comments:

Post a Comment