Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hectic daze

So today I am down more than normally, the whole thing is that I am doing almost all possible and my life just doesnt seem to go anywhere. Financially we are not OK physically I work so much I never have time to train anymore and mentally I destroy myself daily so all this just spirals me downard all the way to a dark place. but I have one thing In life and that is my body improvement to refocus my thaughts and forget about the world. so buck up and be a man is all I can do and then I must just say "So I take this neglect and worldy regret put in my stomach and build onward to an unseen future an unknown wellness I will acheive with great dignity I raize my head and thus behold my past now face my Future and success will be my future past every day in every way. " So I let my mind go positive and think of green luscious grass and clear skies and just maybe positive reinforcement will clear the day

No comments:

Post a Comment