Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome to my newest Blog Motivation Mmmmm

Well hello there Welcome to my latest blog (I have 5 other ones) this one will be very different to all my others, You see I am a very negative person and I like to dwell in the dark and cold all alone but I know it has a negative effect on my life somewhat like Bad Karma but not so bad. So I decided to at least try and get a way of me motivating myself and sharing it on the internet, Like it would somehow help me, Well let’s find out. For today as I have just begun I don’t really have anything motivational to mention except maybe mmmmmm lets think I have a tip in my own words (ps please note I like being original so if my quotes tips or motivation seems like someone else’s its not we might then just think the same) Well here is a tip for today

Don’t concentrate your focus on a single aspect of life too much, as you will lose focus of everything else.

Well that’s it so you guys will some, one liners here hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment